Private Jet Professionals founder and President, Daniel Kahn, is an accomplished aviation executive. Prior to founding Private Jet Professionals, Mr. Kahn served as Vice President of Sales for Fly Victor, Vice President of Sales for Excelaire, Vice President of Sales for Richmor Aviation, and President of Jet Charter Now. In these positions he single-handedly re-created the sales structure for the companies, as well as made improvements to their Aviation programs.
My ultimate goal is to have happy clients that feel I did everything to exceed their expectations.
I was involved with private aviation from a young age and also surrounded by the many aspects of aircraft ownership and piloting. My Dad owned a private plane and I would fly with him all over, I was his co-pilot since the age of 6.
I have always been fascinated with Aviation. Interestingly, I have never lived very far from an airport my entire life.
I treat my occupation as a very important part of my life. I treat my clients like family. Clients will know that I am on top of everything happening with their flight. Sometimes they may not notice all the details I am working on, but they would notice if something was missed. I enjoy seeing my clients when they depart and arrive if they prefer that. There is no aspect of any trip I am not fully involved in.
- I ensure the FBO’s are aware of my clients needs and desires, in addition they are updated with departure and arrival times at their Terminal.
- I am diligent in the forecasted weather as well as any NOTAms (Notices to Airmen) in place that may affect their flights.
- I share in my clients passion whether its supporting their causes or knowing their children’s names, personal milestones, graduations, college events, etc.
- I am versed in aircraft maintenance and inspections so every flight is as safe as possible.
- I monitor all aviation news sites to stay ahead of the curve with aircraft supply, where the aircraft are located, and new plane additions to operator certificates.
- I attend conventions and conferences to increase my network of aviation professionals and vendors to ensure my clients receive the best services and prices.
This is my career, I love what I do and intend to do this for a very long time.